Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thank Goodness we get new days every morning

3-5-09 I just reread the drama entry I last posted. It all seems so silly and over done now weeks later. At the time I can tell you it was very real and very painful. Luckily my friend Linda came over and let me cry and moan and reminded me of the good things& people around me and that I would feel much better after my shot. I did. It took a couple of days to feel in control again, but I did and I do.And I feel better each week. I am exercising more and had a couple positive Dr.s visits that have helped. I had also been concerned about diabetes. I had a glucose tolerance test that said I had provisional diabetes 200 final sugar level at test. My next Dr. said that test can give false positives and had me get an A-1-C test. To be safe from serious blood sugar caused problems your # needs to be under 7. A # of 4 to 6 is considered healthy. Mine was (5.8) barely healthy is more than barely scarey to me! Serious anti-sugar, quick-carbs, and slothy living will be changing.NOW!!! I get to visit with my sister Lynne for a whole week 3-15 thru 3-21!! That has kept me happy on the few grey moments I do get.

No comments: