Wednesday, September 10, 2008

9-10-08 another quick catch up

I Saw Dr. Gibb in Dr. Richens Eye Clinic yesterday I like him. He is the optometrist in the office and I was concerned he might not be very knowledgeable. I was wrong. He did very well and I was impressed. He even discovered that my glasses strength was too high. That is why I instinctively pull my glasses off to read or do other close things. It is also why freeway signs required me to do so much steering of my glasses, a real bother. He said I have perfect nearsighted strength for reading etc.w/o glasses;and unless I wanted to always carry around reading glasses, he would not recommend surgery,He also said vision correct can be done when cataracts were removed and since it is likely I will need that done one day. They will do it then. I liked that idea.I have the new script for my lenses I just need to decide when I am willing to lay out the 2 to 3 hundred dollars for new glasses.

No comments: