Thursday, August 28, 2008

8-28-08 overdue entry & catch up

8-28-08 My intentions to write at least once each day keep getting sidelined by life. I don't even recall what happened Tues. 26th. There is a vague smokey thought of speaking to the rep. over my LTD (Long Term Disability) case.Her name is Shawn Snow. She asked a lot of questions. Her #1 concern was any change in my condition Up or Down, had I been back to school, and what activities was I involved with now. She let me know they were waiting on papers from Dr. Becker which I informed her the Dr had sent them that day. She also said If everything is in place the review would be completed and a decision made by Oct. 15th. I will be notified. Man, I'm glad I blogged this. I am surprised by what I am remembering. I need to get online and start the application process for S.S.I.
Oh Wow! how could I forget? I worked at the Church cannery from 12:30 until 3:50 to can peaches. I know the exact times because we need to sign in and out. I was 3o min. late getting there and left 10 min. early because I was too pooped to stay even 10 more minutes. I am pooped now so the details will need to be pressed into service when my batteries are closer to full charge. things to remember; Linda, celery, shot night. On my way home I remembered I still had to prep. celery sticks for the ward party that night I stopped by Lin's to get the celery feeling droopier with each step. As I drove I formulated my plan. Call Linda, (my daring neighbor and good friend) beg for celery help. Pass off the celery, shower, call Marg to set up tonight's shot and sleep until the dinner. OH Ya my shot. Tues. is shot night.I get my Avonex Disease Modifying Therapy.; D.M.T.s slow or lessen the impact of M.S.. If you read many former blogs you know a lack of it is like no food. So, I get home and call Linda calmly begging for celery assistance. Sweet Linda says "Sure but the dinner is tomorrow". I was so tired and relieved I thought I might cry. Quickly I called Marg. While on the phone the door bell rang. Great ! What luck!!. Instantly my heart repented when I saw sweet little Kevin, Linda's son, holding out a fruit smoothie with whipped cream on top! It was great! Just like Linda cool, refeshing, with a few unexpected sweet surprizes inside. Isn't she something?!! I drank it and napped on the couch until Marg came. I felt so much better. I really like food;-) 30 or so min. later Marg came. One more angel in my life. she gave me my shot and a hug and sent me to bed. No protests here! I stripped down to the basics to stay cool and flopped on the bed. No umph to blog that night.
On Wed. the 27th I baby sat Grace from 10:00 until 4:00. It was a very fun but tiring day.
Later in the evening was the Ward party. I brought celery
28th So I remember to

No comments: