Monday, August 25, 2008

8-25-08 Dr. Becker called w/the bone density report. I currently have ostiopinia. The beginning stages of bone thinning. I am to see Dr. Rignell concerning that, H.R.T., and med. management of my Cymbalta.

My med. review and release for driving was sent in.
additional update, my leg is doing great still. I'm doing super stretches tonight to see if it will maintain its flexibility even longer.
My Avonex med.s I received on the 22nd have not been charged to my Visa Debt/charge card yet. I hope they get a system so I don't end up with 2 payments at once.
Sean Snow, my Rep. with Prudential Long term disability, called and arranged for an 8:00 a.m. check up call tomorrow.
Physically I am feeling well today. I had to pace myself, and rest as needed. If I do that, all is well. My arms are still a bit heavy. I just try not to add to the load needlessly. Any concentrated thinking, reading, etc. gets me tired in a big hurry.
I still need to make an appointment with Dr. Cope so we can check out my water filter/drainage system and holding tank. My left end of my bladder is uncomfortable after I empty it in the a.m. and my bladder aches for a while afterward. I have had a couple bladder floods when I wasn't fast enough to reach the relief station. There's no stopping it once the first drop escapes. It is a major break out. Every drop for herself! Last one to the exit has to wait for the next breakout! But don't worry it could be any minute now. When the green light goes on I have 20 to 90 seconds depending. If I am more than an ounce or 2 full the time can be shorter. The bath room is the first place I locate and usually visit as a precaution where ever I go. Sneezes; ? Bad news. I hope you aren't joking. Laughing is also a humbling experience. I am calling Dr. Cope 1st thing after my 8 a.m. call. Key ya later Gotta Go!
P.S. I got a tiny cavity filled today. More news on my day with G.G is on the Walkerology blog.

No comments: