Sunday, August 24, 2008

8-28-08 mostly good day

If it were not Sunday I would be feeling real good about the M.S.Let me explain; Remember how bizarrely I felt last Tues. before I got my shot .? Well, each day closer to Tuesday I feel more and more strange as more Avonex is used up. Today is feeling very Tuesday-ish.When I woke up it felt as if my veins had liquid lead running through them. My Head is pretty clear today my arms are just heavy. If it were not for that feeling I might think some parts were healed. The Botox is working great everywhere I had a shot. My neighbor even noticed I was walking better yesterday. After I get calf shots I think I'll try out for some dancing show.What cha think? seriously. I am going to see how many Botox visits the Insurance will let me have.
My bone density was checked last week or so. Tomorrow I have a dentist appointment. I thought at first I had a couple of cracked teeth (the type they crown) Now I think they may just be sensitive. I hope it is the latter. fluoride rinse is much less expensive. Think of me on my sludgy slide( see 8-22) down to Tuesday night. I know why druggies call getting their stuff a "fix." For a little while it does feel like it has fixed you.

No comments: