Wednesday, August 20, 2008

8-20-08 Avonex order day

8-20-08 Before reading this. Read 8-19-08 and this will make a lot more sense! I got my shot last night!! I feel like a real person today. I baby sat Grace this a.m. she is such a cutie! When I started my p.m. tasks I remembered I used my last shot. I ordered it and this is the lowdown. It will be sent out tomorrow 21st w/ the short needles and an new sharps container. It will be charged to my credit card they keep on file. That card is also a debt card so I just transfer the charged amount to it and it gets paid with no C.C. fees ever. It keeps perfect record for me and allows me to reclaim it from my insurance because I have met my o.o.p. max of $2,000. I am so happy I finally came up with a way to do that. It was a real spaghetti game keeping track before because the bill came weeks after the meds. and the reimbursement weeks after that. Now my only real worry is getting the reimbursement into the bank and then on my card so it isn't spent first. Naturally that is the next task for me. I think I'll do it know before I forget. back in 3 clicks! I'm back. It took a bit more than three clicks. I was given a new phone# directly to the Caremark Speceality Pharm. Next time I order there will be no need to transfer all around. Just call 1-877-408-9742. I tried to hurry it all up. I should know by now that rushing = redo "Take your time, do it right, you will always have delight." My next task is a trip to Curves;My ladies only gym. Then more insurance paper work, then supper. All before Kent arrives home which could be any time. I really don't know where he is.
maybe more later,we'll see. Kim

No comments: