Monday, September 1, 2008

9-1-08 quick post allergy?

-9-1-08 I had a typical weak, droopy, no energy Sunday. Today is starting out to be the same. But it is beginning even more slowly because I made the mistake of watching a movie with Kent until late last night. Today there is a new and interesting non-M.S. development. When I first got up about 9:00 I took the antibiotic as Rx, 2/500 mg Amoxicillion.The dentist prescribed it for me when I got my tooth fixed last week. 2 caps. A.M., 2 again P.M. until gone (10 days). About 10:00 or so I woke up again because my chest itched. I didn't think much of it at first until it continued. I finally checked it out in the mirror. An area the size of my open hand was all red and blotchy. It is randomly spread from between and on my left breast, up my neck around to my ear. I'm going to try and ignore it. It is not very intense. My guess is an allergic reaction to the Rx. I just don't know if an allergy can develop this way. I have my p.m. dose still to take, and two more days to finish it. Because it is not good to stop I will finish this course while I find out how to proceed.

No comments: